In these challenging times, it’s good to set time aside, in a quiet place if you can, and gather around you the things that bring you closer to God: a Bible, a candle, pictures, music…?
Here’s a selection of ideas and suggestions which you might find helpful
Some ideas for everyday time with God…
- Prayer resources from the Methodist Church, including video prayers, text prayers, dial-a-prayer and a prayer wall where you can leave prayer requests
- Daily Prayers from methodistprayer.org
- Catch up any time with BBC Radio2’s Pause for Thought, Radio4’s Daily Service, or Premier Christian Radio, to name but a few.
- Take a few moments now to enjoy listening to our familiar local ministers Ian and Paul, with their song about worship beyond the church walls
Separately Together: Suggestions for Sunday worship at home
- See our Sunday Worship page for details of this week’s Online Church and other material prepared especially for this Sunday.
- Pastor David Varcoe is livestreaming all services from Trinity Church in Hindes Road
- Livestreams are also available from Methodist Central Hall, and from Wesley’s Chapel
- You can catch BBC Songs of Praise, or BBC Radio4’s Sunday Worship anytime, or there’s BBC Radio2’s Pause for Thought, and Premier Christian Radio